Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Busy Bee!

I have been pretty busy the last couple days! I have been completing commissioned projects, boating, fireworks, yard work, and more sewing! Sorry I haven't posted anything since Friday! I know how the crafters like new posts! I sure do. My list of blogs I follow keeps growing and it's getting harder to keep up with them all.
I have been entering my projects in linky parties in the hopes of generating more traffic over here at PoppySeed. I have a couple more followers!! :)) YAY! So in my book, it's working! You will notice that I am adding linky buttons on the side of my blog. Those are the parties where I have added my stuff. Click on them and check them out! Help support the crafting world, and those of us that are just starting out.

In the mean time I'm trying to come up with something fun as a giveaway. Does anyone know how I could track how many people other's bring to my blog? Or is that impossible? If you can help me that would be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment